Friday, October 4, 2013

Week 2 - InDesign

For week 2's homework we were asked to watch 5 consecutive videos as an introduction to using InDesign. Then to prove that we actually understood what we had just watched, we were asked, as homework, to create 5 pages of graphic designs that we find inspiring. These are the 5 pages that I ended up with. As you can see they are screen shots - I chose to do this as I thought it better showed that I had understood what was being taught in the video (grid lines, boxes etc.)






Whilst researching for graphic designs to include in my experimenting with InDesign I found that I had a particular interest in simplified graphic design. The ones where very few images were used very cleverly to convey the message. I also really liked some of the un-official movie poster designs. I thought that the simplicity and boldness of them was very cunning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment